Re: Zshell wanted - not a grouped backup!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zshell wanted - not a grouped backup!!

Your problem is that the TIAutotype program (which I'm sure you are using)
is going to turn the backup file into a Group file which will be sent by
the TI software as the wrong kind of file.  I have been able to fix the
problem by using ResEdit, or Snitch, or Get More Info to change the type
of file it is from (I think) 83g to 83b, and it works fine.  Replace 83
with whichever TI-8x you have.  If you have more questions about this,
please ask me for more info.
        -Scott
=;)