Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997 15:38:46 GMT Reinier Zwitserloot
<R.Zwitserloot@BTINTERNET.COM> writes:
>I warn you now: buying that disk is illegal. Unless he charges less
>than 5 dollar for it. nb: just go to ticalc and get the archive zips.

Where is ti written that he can only charge $5 or less?  Hell, just a
while ago he couldn't charge a dime for it!  What happens if it costs
more than $5 to make it?  He obviously can't fit it all on one 3.5.  It
is going to have to put on a CD.  Let's see, CD-R:$7, S&H:$3, Time to do
it:$2.  Total:$12.  So he will lose $7 per disk.  Doesn't seem right.
Everyone has said that he can't make a profit on it, so he has every
right to charge $12.  On top of that, having them on CD is a hell a lot
more convenient than on your HD, or many floppies.  I would be willing to
buy one.

-calc82  c82@juno.com
WANTED:TI-92, prefer something like broken link port to make it CHEAP.

Follow-Ups: References: