out-dated

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

out-dated

TI

In high school I bought a TI-81.  I am now in college and could use an
up-dated TI, specificly a TI-83.  Like all student I am very short of money
and cannot see spending that much money on a new calculator.  I was talking
to other students in similar situations, not exactly the same calculator.
We were wondering if there was some kind of trade-in program either with TI
or with distributers.  We are from Ohio Northern University, a small school
in the middle of farm land and have little way of findingsuch a place. If
you could possibly inform us of such a service it would be greatly apprieciated.

Thank you,

Mike Thomas