Ok... 86 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ok... 86 Question

Sorry I'm new to the list but...
I just recently got my 86... I admit its slower then the other calculators
I've worked with but hey I like having some space. But...
Since I can't link it with the 83s I've been forced to dabble in
programming it...
One problem I've come upon is with the Input command
Now I want it to display the ? thats fine and dandy... and now the
problem... I would like it to compared the data entered to a variable I've
specified like:
:IF SCR==BLAH(blah being text)
SCR being the variable where the input was stored
if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

Oh and does anyone know how much a graphic link costs and how I order one?

Chad Schaeffer & Jared Schaeffer