Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic ma

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI Programmers: I'm BEGGING you to write a symbolic manipulation program . . .

On Wed, 01 Oct 1997 17:36:19 GMT, R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com
(Reinier Zwitserloot) wrote:

>You would probably run out of your 32k memory before finishing a
>TI-Basic symbolic differentiator, let alone an integrator. Also, it
>should chew for about a day before geving you an answer.

Not really. To do a derivated all you need to do is read the equation
into a tree, take the derivative of the tree working down(performing
the chain rule alot!) and then simplify. The simplify is probably the
hardest part. If I was better at asm and had more free time, I would
probably try it myslef.

Integrals on the other hand...

Richard

Follow-Ups: References: