Re: TI-82 Mac users only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-82 Mac users only

At 10:19 PM 9/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
>I hope I have made myself fairly clear.  If you do create this, expect
>about half a million messages from my domain alone (and MACs are slow
>downloading things from what I hear).  I will flood your e-mail address to
>its limit (if you have one) every day for the rest of your life.  I AM NOT
>WILLING TO SEE SOMEONE
>NOT ATTEMPT TO PROGRAM BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT THEIR PROGRAMS WILL BE SOLD
>AT A
>PROFIT.  I think that many others on this list will say the same thing I have.

You know, I think this is illegal.  It is more likely that YOU would have to
change email accounts. The action you just described above can easily be
considered unsolicited, unwanted spam, which is banned by most ISP's, and
could easily get your account terminated.  I totally agree with your
feelings here, but I think you should resort to legal means of convincing
people.

Ben Gordon
bgordon@cia-g.com

Real programmers don't comment their code.  It was hard to write, it
should be hard to understand.