busted link cable HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

busted link cable HELP!

Ok, I built the printer port link from the dirctions on ticalc.  It worked
great but now when I try to transfer stuff it won;t work.  I run the link
test and it does not work.  So then I disconneted the link cable from my
wires coming out of the port thing ( with the diode's) and I run the test
and it works.  I also tried the test with some of the wires connected but
it still does not work, although twice I got it to work with only one wire
connected but I could not do it again.  I'm using the cut cable that came
with the calc and I tested to see if there was a short but there wasn't.  I
have not made any changes to my computer so I don;t think thats a problem.
Thanks for any help you could give me.
Corey