Fargo = Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fargo = Help

OK;  I tried to install Fargo.  Here is how I did it and it only locked up
the TI-92
1.  I read the Fargo.txt from the Fargo.zip file.
2.  I unzip the .zip file to a directory located at C:\Fargo
3.  I edit the autoexec.bat to include
SET FARGO=C:\FARGO
SET PATH=%PATH%;%FARGO%\BIN
(and then re-started the computer)
4.  Used the TI-Graph Link 92 program to backup the TI-92 ROM to C:\Fargo
and named the file tirom.92b.
5.  At the dos prompt (C:\Fargo\Bin) I typed putfargo c:\tirom.92b and I got
the response DONE.
6.  I used the TI-Graph Link software to send the tirom.92b file to the
calculator.  And the Cal received the file.  At this point I tried to send
the other .92p files to the calculator but could not because the calculator
had locked up.  To cut it off I had to remove the main batteries.  To get
the calculator to work again I had to remove all of the batteries to include
the back-up ones.  I tried this three times and could not get pass sending
the Fargo core to the TI-92.  Am I doing something wrong.  I have ROM ver
1.4 and I am using win95 on my PC.  Please help if you can.
Bobby Atkinson
atkinson1@theonramp.net

Bobby Atkinson
atkinson1@theonramp.net