Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: paralel link ti-82 to pc

Ok when you look directly *into* the pins this is what youll see
1->13
14->25

the way to build the link is by looking at it from *behind* the pins so it
looks like this:
13->1
25->14
when you solder on the diodes you need to make sure that they are oriented
the right way, *and* you need to be using the numbers on the other side
(not the side with the pins)  I hope you see what I mean.... like this
      ____
     /    |-13&25
    /     |-
---/      |-   <-there are the pind
---       |-    the numbers are on the outside
   \      |-    that you are using, you need to look at the numbers
    \     |-    inside...

I really cant be much more clear on this....