Looking for a TI-86 "How To..."

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Looking for a TI-86 "How To..."

I've been following this newsgroup for a week or so and would like a little
help
in comprehending more than the 10% that I can now.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a book on the basics of using graphing
calculators? I've seen one titled "150 Ways to Use Your Graphing Calculator"
but
not sure if this is basic enough for someone just starting to use these things.
In
fact, I'm just starting school again after a long break of 20 years (post
abacus,
pre affordable Hewlitt-Packard).
I am enjoying the little bit of Algebra that I am doing now. It's satisfying in
this day and age to get an answer that is 100% true instead of a shade of gray.
JJ

Follow-Ups: References: