From:   82nd Deer [SMTP:eviljim@MEGSINET.NET]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 26, 1997 11:54 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Re: This Newsgroup/List Serve

>>No, this bandwidth has a purpose.  To get somebody to do something >>about
>>this.  You are simply making it take more bandwidth than I had >>intended.

>No it doesn't.  People before have asked the same thing as you, and they
>got the same response from TI: WE WANT THE LISTSERVE ECHOED TO A >NEWSGROUP.

>>That was very constructive.  The vast majority of people on this list >>are
>>lurkers.  I don't have the time or the desire to post 10 messages to >>this
>>list every day.  That doesn't invalidate my opinion.

>You don't help the list any...  Yet I do.

>>Again, the vast majority of people on this list are "sitting there >>doing
>>nothing".  Why do you have a problem with that?

>No, but when someone comes and thinks they're all bad-assed I do.

>>I find it hard to believe that you actually think you can determine >>what
>>is mature.  It takes maturity to know maturity.  I'm also a college
>>student, although I don't see what bearing that has on this discussion.
>>Judging from your actions on this list, I would say you are about half >>as
>>smart as I am.  Once again, that has no bearing on this discussion.

>Hmm, judging by your actions I'd say you're something like that kid >Corky
>on Life Goes On.

>>Your accomplishments are irrelevant.  They will not get rid of the >>spam,
>>so why do they have any bearing here?  You have not said anything about >>the
>>issue at hand, and instead have resorted to launching attacks on me.  I
>>don't understand this.

>You don't help the list any...  Yet I do.  That's my point.  I'm better
>than you and I always will be.

>>Oh you're so cool...what is this called?  The "my dick is bigger than
>>yours" argument?  I am assuming that you are insulting anyone on this
>>list who hasn't done these things.  I find you to be an ignorant,
>>conceited dickhead.  Why don't you unsubscribe?

>See above.  I won't unsubscribe BECAUSE I HELP THIS LIST.  I HELP THE
>PEOPLE ON THIS LIST.  I ANSWER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS WHILE YOU SIT AROUND >AND
>DO NOTHING.  I AM MAKING THIS LIST BETTER WHILE YOU DO NOT.

>THAT is why I don't unsubscribe.

Actually I'm sorry.  I'm just a fucking dickhead who jerks off in front
of my computer.  I just wanted to get the Tommy and Pamela video myself.
So, please stop this thread, as it making my penis shrink even smaller
and smaller.

---
 Eviljim (Jim Reardon)
 eviljim@megsinet.net
 ICQ UIN #1893323 (talk to me!)
 http://eviljim.home.ml.org
 "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they're going to be
when you kill them."