Re: somebody stop these damn pam and tommy posts

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Eric P. Anderson wrote:

> I don't know what going on with this Pam and Tommy thing, but it seems
> that somebody must be referring people to this list, either in a webpage
> or such, and I think that it has to stop.  If these people posting it
> aren't subscribed, then nonsubscribers should be banned from posting.
> This would get rid of probably 99.9% of the other spam also.

A couple of things.

1. This link is also fed to a newsgroup, which is probably how the
people are sending messages.

2. The next time someone posts one, just e-mail them back (not on the
mailing list) and ask them where they found this place. Eventually,
you'll find someone who will tell you. Then take the proper measures
needed, and voila.
--
| Ryan "Grommit" Avery    grommit@concentric.net |