TI-92: List of bugs and difficulties

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92: List of bugs and difficulties

Hello!

What I have to offer:
---------------------
By using the TI-92 I came across several bugs and difficulties:
- False and / or missing solutions
- Different results on different TI-92s
- Sometimes the calculations take hours
You can download the whole list of difficulties (about 15 pages!) from
http://educeth.ethz.ch/mathematik/ti92/fehlerengl.html (in English)
or
http://educeth.ethz.ch/mathematik/ti92/fehlerdt.html (in German).

What I'm interested in:
-----------------------
I'd like to improve this list. Who knows of other bugs and difficulties
of the TI-92? If you do so, please send me:
- the problem, its correct solution and the solution the TI-92 indicates
- the ROM-Version of the TI-92, on which the difficulty arises
(important! Some errors arise only on some calculators!). You can find
it out by pressing [F5] [diamond] [(] and return to the home-screen by
pressing [diamond] [Q].
- your name and e-mail-address. I will note that you have sent me
information on the bug or difficulty when the list is updated.

Thank you!

Beat Eicke, eicke@bluewin.ch