Anyone who could write a volley ball game?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Anyone who could write a volley ball game?

I used to have a game called ARCADE VOLLEY on my computer.
It is fairly simple, and a good programmer should be able to
write it to a TI.

It was something like this, 2D and you just jumped into the ball which
would
bounce around. If the ball hits the ground, the opponent would get a
point,
or get the serve (if he didn't have it)
I know it is not a good description, so if anybody have the game please
e-mail it to me at toru@online.no

Volley:
|                   |      *= player. (move left, right and jump)
|     0             |      1= the net
|         1         |      | and - = the arena.
|   *     1     *   |      If the ball hits the net/roof/walls it would
bounce