Re: A Faster Math Shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A Faster Math Shell

A simple answer to your question is yes, but don't hold your breath.
The Ti assembly programmers are to busy making the version of asteroids.
What I personally thinks keeps the Ti calculator family viewed as toys
for high school students and not for professionals is this very problem.
Its not just limited to assembly type programs, but in general the
number of games far outweighs the useful work type programs for Ti's

Who cares if the new Ti-92 Plus can do Assembly?  Nobody is going to do
anything useful with it!  If I want Pong, I'll get a damn gameboy.
Mark P. Wilson
E-mail:  im1077@exmail.usma.edu