Re: Can you help?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Can you help?

At 06:20 AM 11/13/97 PST, Erick Gomez wrote:
>hello there!
>

>    Receantly I bought a calculator TI-86. A friend of mine gave some
>links from a TI-85. The links were transferred successfully, but I can
>
>not get the TI-86 to execute.
>

>  Can you send me some advises on what to do?
>

>thanks for your time.
>
>{:->

Asm?  Don't bother trying to run it.  You can't right now, not 85 Asm at
least.

If you have a link, or can borrow one from your friend, go to:

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/

for TI-86 Asm.  Also, you should go to:

http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/TI86/Software/softwarefaq.html

and read up on the common questions about the calculator.  If you have
anything else, please feel free to email me.

|  Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com  |
|          IRC: CuCullin, RmMinusRf            |
|  http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/  |
|       /server irc.pagannet.org 10000         |