Re: Slackware

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Slackware

on my system (I'm not running the same software) I have a dos mouse
set up for dos programs in addition to the mouse (seperate driver)
that runs in windows.  If I don't go in and rem out the dos mouse in
the autoexec.bat file, when I run windows, the mouse freezes.

In addition, I don't have a math coprocessor built into my computer
and I have to run an emulator (its for dos programs).  If I don't rem
out the emulator prior to attempting to go on line, my system locks
up.  Another similar situation exists between my norton antivirus and
windows 3.11.  Check your auto exec.bat file this could be the
problem.

If this doesn't help - try taking your mouse apart and cleaning it!
Sometimes things that accumulate in the mouse cause the jumping
effect.

Good Luck!
-CMB