Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 512k Memory Extender is Available!

>you have a rom burner right
Yes.
>so you can program the stuff for the expander?

No.  Bryan decided to keep that.  He has a perfectly good reason too.  He
has worked very hard and at least wants to make some money.  This way, no
EuP gets sold without him getting some of it.  The chip is protected, so
don't even try reading it.  It won't work.

Grant Stockly