For Sale: Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

For Sale: Memory Expander

I've got an original Expander SF from Mel Tsai.  I've been thinking of
selling it.  It is in good condition and almost all of the memory locations
work.  If you've read anything about it, you may know that some of the
memory locations can and do go bad, but I think almost all of these are
good.  It is 1 meg and to my knowledge, will only work with an 85 because
it needs the special driver software that has never been ported to other
systems.  I'm not going to set a price yet because I'm not sure if I want
to sell it, but if you want to shoot me a price, I'll consider it.
Obviously, the highest bid would get it and the higher the bids I see for
it, the more inclined I would be to sell it.  I'm trying to buy a new
computer for college, so I need the $$$.  Post some bids and I'll try to
reply to them.
   Matthew Verleger