Re: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82?

Well, Ash is the best shell for 2 main reasons.
#1 Many more games for it
#2 It is smaller and easier to program for

However, I reccommend that the new shell Ash 4.0 some way be compatible
with OS-82. I mean with MarioMan and Alex Highsmiths new game Dying Eyes
(+FFX4) those are great games but nobody uses OS-82 anymore and that is
a shame.
QUESTION: Why doesn't NASRWARP work with Ash3.0? (like it does w/OS-82)
I know it can display 8x sprites but not larger ones in Ash.