[Fwd: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[Fwd: What is the best asm shell for the TI-82]

        Kenny Keslar
        KK Software
        President / Owner / Lead Programmer
        kb2wkw@k2nesoft.com
        http://www.k2nesoft.com/~keslark
        KFK2 on Undernet (www.undernet.org - IRC)
John 3:16
          For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only
Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal
life.

     Legal Warning: Do NOT send unsolicited commercial email to me
- consider this an official notice. My rate for reading said mails
is US$5000/hr, billed in half hour increments, rounded up.

   "By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), a computer/modem/printer
meets the  definition of a telephone fax machine. By Sec.227(b)(1)(C),
it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement to such equipment.
By Sec.227(b)(3)(C), a violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500,
whichever is greater, for each violation."

-- BEGIN included message

Hi,
 What is the best asm shell for the TI-82 and Why?

Kenny

        Kenny Keslar
[...]

-- END included message