Helped need for ti-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Helped need for ti-85

Hello, I was just wondering if anybody could help me out?  I have a TI-85
calculator, and a graph link. I found a good program<ti program> on the net
and downloaded it to my computer then I connected the graph link to my
computer and my calculator. It sent perfectly but after that I am
baffled. I want to run it but it somehow it is in the strng directory and I
don't know how to put the program i download into the Program menu! This
is my first time using my graph link. So if you have a TI-85 calculator
and you know what to do after you received a program in your calculator
then please email at leung@freenet.calgary.ab.ca.
thanks!