Captain Crystal is under development

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Captain Crystal is under development

Captain Crystal, an text/menu driven RPG(with some graphix of course) for the
 83, is under development. I am trying to make this as good as i can, so i am
 taking suggestions. Some things it is planned to have are listed below:

Interchangeable/Editable missions(so u never get bored)
A seperate component for almost everything(for easy customization)
Interchangeable Graphix(Get tired of those old graphix? Change them!)
Save feature with ability to exchange saves(dont lose your game! Get to a good
 spot? Give it to ur friend!)
Cheat Codes(gettin kewl huh?)
Strategy Guide(dont get lost)
and last but not least, maybe a bunch of official replacement missions, or just
 a brand spanking new game if i get enough support.

Any suggestions are welcome. When posting, please send a CC back to me.
The Unigamer