83Asm programmer, need some 83 techie info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

83Asm programmer, need some 83 techie info

Hey Er'ybody,
        I'm an 83Asm programmer, and I have recently been faced with new
program ideas that, consequently, require some additional info to what I
have.  I need to find/get:

.A list of all out(ports (i.e. 'out($10)' is LCD, 'out(1)' is keyp, etc)
 and their funcs/how to work w/them
.Some way to gain access to the Z80's internal clock
.Some algorithms for:
        -vert or horiz true text scrolling
        -a bouncing routine that bounces [an object] off of an _ANY_-
         angled surface (I got 0,45,90,135,180,etc...)

Umm, that's pretty much it.  If NEone out there can/would help, I'd
greatly appreciate it!  Thanx in advance...

        -Dimitri