Re: The rand command, HELP me

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The rand command, HELP me

I have also had the same problem with my Ti-85.  I have OShell installed
with only Ztetris.  I have a few physics programs that i wrote in basic
and everything else works fine.  But when i use the  rand  command it
gives me the err overflow message.  it happened on a few of my friends'
calcs also.  Even if i only type rand in the home screen it gives me the
error.  i reset all the defaults and everything ran smoothly until
recently, and it happened again.  i'm getting tired of continually
backing up my calc.  is it just a bug in OShell, or what?  (i like
Oshell better than the other shells because it's alot smaller and i can
fit more games and progs, so i dont really want to use anything else,
but i will if i have to.)