ROUND function on ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ROUND function on ti85

I have hidden my manual for my ti85 a place where I was supposed to find it
but WHERE???!

Now i need something about the ROUND function, how do you use it?

ex: I need a number to ound to a hole number, ie: 7,6995   ->   7
     on the ti83 you simply write ROUND(7,6995    But that wont work on my
ti85

By the way is there a friendly person who could get some nice
buying/selling game (no too big) out from their calc and into a graph-link
file and sent it to me?

Because I dont have a link only the program, and when i download some game
it is mostly saved as a string or it cracks my program when trying to
open.

WebBear