Re: Program request

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Program request

Try this out:
Disp "Kw (the formula name)","Kw=Ka * Kb (the formula)"
Pause
Disp "So on.....","..."

You could also do something with the f menu's:
Menu(1,"KW",kw,2,"Area',area,.......
This says, F1 labled KW will goto Lbl kw.  Then just try to copy it simialr
to the above.

The easiest by far is to just go Prog>edit>Formulas(or what ever), then
just type it in the way you want.  this way you don't have to bother with
the programing and when every you need it you just go into edit and school
till you find what you want.

Corey
At 05:21 PM 11/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I am wondering if someone would help me.
>
>I want to make a program for my TI-85, so that it will display text. That's
>it, it sounds simple, but I have no idea how to do it.
>
>I want the program to display all of the formulas that i want to add, and
>then I want to be able to scroll down though them all.
>
>For example, here is what i want it to look like:
>

>Area
> A=Base * Height
>
>Area of Triangle
> A= Base * Height / 2
>
>Thats it. I don't want it to do anything but display the formulas, kind of
>like a database. Can someone please help me do this?
>
>If you can, thank you so much!!
>
>--
>  Brett Baisley
>e-mail:  bbaisley@nbnet.nb.ca ~or~ bbaisley@tripod.net
>web:  http://members.tripod.com/~bbaisley/

This message brought to you by Corey Runge, His ISP, and the letter 'M'