Re: Should I exchange my TI-82 for a TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Should I exchange my TI-82 for a TI-85?

>In real life? We're talking mostly about people in high school and college
>being taught such things, of course its useful.

I'm in college and could find no use for multiple-level recall or those
other features.  Just because you're a fucking retard doesn't mean we all are.

>And take up more memory (which the 85 has so little of by comparison as it
is)

Oh yes, that half a K memory is really hurting me bad.  I think I'm going
to cry.

>With your post......
>
>I think you're one of the people who needs the low battery check.

Fuck you too.

Follow-Ups: References: