Re: 86 vs. 92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 86 vs. 92

The advantages of the 92 are applications!  A text editor.  Big screen!
Nintendo-like Arrows!  Cheap VISO style drawing program.  QWERTY
keyboard!  Tabbed menu's. Ability to program in BASIC the dialog boxes
and UI.
As a basic calculator, get the 86.  For a handheld computer w/out Windows
CE, get the 92.  It is totally awesome as a super-subnotebook computer.
-Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com