Re: Networked 8x calcs :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Networked 8x calcs :)

I am not sure, but i would think that even though the receving calc is
receving, it pings the wire for something to receive, and if you had 2
calcs pinging at the same time, the sending calc may start sending when
the other pinging calc is not ready,  OR, each of the receiving calcs
could hear the ping of the other and think it is the data comming from
the sending calc, returning an error.

 Sorry for the entire thing being one sentence, but i am tired :-)