Re: ti-86 + zshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-86 + zshell

Well, assuming it's an assembler with no limitations (ie: compare it to
programming assembler in plain 8086 mode or under the annoying watchful eye
of win95 on a normal PC...)... if it has no limits, you can do anything
that the calculator can physically do. It can create those 86 ASM files...
so, you can make some ASM code that does the same.
--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

wnc@idontwantnospam.wco.com wrote in article <5o2ps9$o5o$2@news.wco.com>...