Re: Something's up at TI...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Something's up at TI...

No, I'm assuming they're going to start selling the expansion modules on
the 16th.

Jim Reardon
jim.reardon@juno.com
Viva La Mexico
http://pages.prodigy.net/eviljim/
We all come into the world the same way - naked, screaming, covered in
blood.  But if you live your life right, that kind of thing doesn't have
to end there.