From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of Dick Smith
Sent:   Saturday, June 14, 1997 10:55 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        Accessing coefficients on a TI-85

Sorry if this is a really daft question, but when you run SIMULT or POLY on
a TI-85 it gives the results as x1, x2, etc.  How can I get at these
results for further, onward calculation?  They don't seem to be there if I
type x1, x2 from the keyboard, and I hope you don't have to copy them out
on paper and re-enter them, do you?

Thanks for any help,

Dick

Dick Smith                Acorn Risc PC              dick@risctex.demon.co.uk