ASM SHELLS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ASM SHELLS

Hello all,
        Some people may not like what I'm about to say, but I say what I
feel. As far as the ti 83 and 86 are conserned no complicated os is
needed. I find the ones for the 83 a waste of time and space. The only
thing needed is a simple shell: text based, somethink simular to zshell.
To much energy is being chaneled for a 83 Gui os. Its just not needed.
Yes, it may look neat and yes, it may be cool, but is it nessasary? Most
of them are slow and not very useful. The program list should do.
                        -Michael Malluck