Re: MORE??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MORE??

Reinier Zwitserloot wrote:

> The only way you can rename programs is by:
>
> 1) linking it to a PC, renaming it there, and sending it back.
> 2) typing it over. which is not an option in my book :-P
> 3) link to another ti-85. transfer the program. send it back.
>      pick RENAME. delete on the TI-85 you used. that's what I
>      do generally. bring your cable, find someone with a ti-85,
>      voila.

The other way is to go to program, edit, and type in the name you want
to change it too.  In the edit screen for that program, type in [2nd]
RCL, and type in the name of the program you wish to rename.  It will be
recalled into the new program.  Hit exit.  Delete the old one.  This
only works if you have enough free memory and the program is not locked.

Todd