From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of ilya winham
Sent:   Saturday, June 07, 1997 1:22 PM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        memory consuption

I have made a cool tennis game for the TI-82 but I am having trouble
with memory errors.  I understand that exiting a loop with a Goto
command takes up memory but what about exiting a loop by going to
another program, like:

If N=1
Then
(code)
prgmHELP
End

And what other things cause memory to be used up (besides lists,
matrix's etc...)
please respond