Re: Cleaning the calc LCD screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cleaning the calc LCD screen

On Mon, 2 Jun 1997 01:01:07 EDT, Ryan Gerard E Aggabao
<ryanaggabao@JUNO.COM> wrote:

>Benefactors:
>
>Some weeks ago someone described his experience of cleaning the
>incredibly dusty screen of his graphing calculator.  Could that same
>person PRIVATELY email me on HOW to clean the inside of the viewing
>screen.  My TI-82 has a thin plastic "cover" over the calc's LCD that
>needs some wiping off from the inside.
>
>I would be quite grateful if I wouldn't be flamed.

I don't see a need to clean the screen.  I have an 85, and it gets
quite dusty from time to time, however, I have noticed that it almost
always goes away on its own.  I suppose it goes away naturally through
being shaken around through all of the trips around school in my back
pack.  Besides, I don't really like the idea of "prying" the cover off
as prescribed on the ticalc.org page.