From:   Open discussion of TI Graphing Calculators  On Behalf Of grayfox
Sent:   Sunday, June 01, 1997 12:02 AM
To:     CALC-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Subject:        MORE??

For my TI-85:

        I want to create a menu in a program that has more than five options,
but I do not know how to program the calc to do that.  Is there some
sort of special command for the "MORE" keY? Also, can a program be
renamed?
        I am interested in a TI-85 link for the computer, preferably in
building one.  All the sites that I have seen on them have not made a
whole lot of sense as far as explaing how to build one or their
schematics.  Anyone have any decent instructions or suggestions?