85 software glich(?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

85 software glich(?)

Earlier I was having fun trying to program asm (I'm
terrible at it) and after crashing my calc numerous times,
I tried sending a backup file with zshell in it and my
string file in a single transfer.  The string file was sent
first, then before the backup started to be sent, a bunch
of code (looked like a rom dump) appeared on the screen.
I'm not sure exactly what it was.  Can anyone explain this.

By the way, it appears sending a backup file with all your
other files can crash your calc, so don't blame me if you
do.

Brad