Re: TI-85 Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 Question

In article <5mdi1m$3a9@goofy.snet.net>, putnamfb@SNET.net (Scott) wrote:
>Does anyone know how to make the MENU command on the 85 understand the MORE
>key if when you make a program, there are more than 5 options?  Right now, I
>have as one of my options MORE, but I want to get rid of that and just be
able
>to press MORE.

The only way I can think of is to use the getkey function... that means, you
have to draw the menu on the bottom of your screen.. and then code a getky for
each of you menu options.... seems to be more trouble than it is worth IMHO.

Nicolo Paganini - atdilts@indiana.edu
"Tell me who doesn't love what can never come back."