Re: One page should be enough.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: One page should be enough.

> My suggestions are as follows: 1) Ticalc.org should have multiple
> mirrors like The Fargo Archive in order to avoid future server
> interruptions. 2) People with TI web pages should join the TI-web ring
> (see http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/9261/tiring.html) 3)
> Ticalc.org should contain a complete up-to-date index of other TI
> related web pages.

That's okay, but for 1, you need an actual machine hooked up to the
internet, and you've seen what problems they've had getting only one up
and running.  They're doing it for FREE!  Appreciate it, I DO! for 2,
that's definetly a good idea, but it would be better if someone, who
could be part of ticalc.org or not, would make a HUGE list of links, and
categorize them.  Almost a little yahoo like thing.  Hmmm...  I might do
that, it's a pretty good idea...

--
            ''~``
           ( o o )