Re: CShell gives me 51k of mem...hmmm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CShell gives me 51k of mem...hmmm

In a message dated 97-05-27 17:39:21 EDT, grayghost@GROLEN.COM (Peter Wilk)
writes:

PW> last time I knew the the TI-85 didn't have 51k of user available memory.
 PW> Anyone know what is happening here?  Is it just a little text error?

Same thing happened to my friend who has ROM version 10.0 and has ZShell 4.0.
 I am not sure, why this happens.  He said he was trying to test out the
equation spacing bug, and then puting something in the 3rd custom place.
 But, nothing happened, except his ram...............

PW> I have an
PW> equation in the equation menu that can't be deleted it is called RegEq.
PW>I have ROM version 10.0

That is a stat equation.  Go to [STAT], and then delete your lists....

Thanks,

Mohsan Habibi
Seminole Highschool Student (9th grade)
http://users.aol.com/TI85Calc