Re: TI-92 and version 1.12

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 and version 1.12

In article <kd5511r-2805971627570001@207.28.190.50>, kd5511r@acad.drake.edu
(MrLocke) wrote:

> I have a TI-92 with a rom of 1.12, and I have never had any problems.
> Fargo runs perfectly on it, and it has no documented bugs.  I would
> recommend keeping it, becuase you got an extremly good deal.  (Mine cost
> $195).  If you have any questions, E-Mail me at :
> kd5511r@acad.drake.edu.
>
>                               MrLocke

Thanks for the info. I've been using it quite a bit over the past few days
and I haven't come across any strange behavior. I'm actually quite amazed
at how sophisticated this thing is for a calculator. I find it extrememly
easy to use and work with. The programming features are also very easy to
learn for anyone who knows C or any other high level programming language.

C ya, Joe

--
        http://www.thecia.net/users/analog

        When the only tool you have is a hammer,
        everything begins to look like a nail.

        -Lotfi Zadeh

 email:  analog at thecia dot net

Any commercial or private email messages not related to music, pro-audio,
or computer programming will be considered as unsolicited. Your postmaster
WILL be notified.