Re: ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ???

The first part happens (if i understand you correctly) because you are
trying to graph something similar to a circle (i.e. it comes back around)
and would therefore have two y-values for one or more x-values, and is then
by definituion, not a function.  the other part may be happening because
you are using one equals sign instead of two.  Hope this helps

Tim  Brierley
brierley@erols.com

grayfox@pacific.net wrote in article <33852644.2E2F@pacific.net>...