Re: I'm stumped

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: I'm stumped

f(x)=(1+x^4)^(1/2).

The F(x) (antiderivate) of this one is for all common purposes not defined.
ie: there isnt one. Technically there is one, but it's an elliptical, has
been discovered only recently, (NB: ellipticals are a type of
antiderivate.. it's not specific to this formula). It is waaay beyond high
school calculus, even BC or DifEqu.

--
-R.Zwitserloot@BTInternet.com

Hevard Berland <hberland@robin.no> wrote in article