CALC-TI: Re: 86 Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CALC-TI: Re: 86 Assembly

I HAVE TASM.  That's how 83 Assembly works.  What I want to know, if you are
right, is why the manual makes a distinction between ASCII assembly programs and
HEX assembly programs, and why they even have the function
"AsmComp(AsciiProgName, HexProgName)" if this is the case.  The 86 WILL compile
assembly, but the formatting is screwy.  It's truly frustrating.

James Yopp