Re: Where is "TI-82.H"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where is "TI-82.H"?

<< Thomas J. Hruska wrote:

 >   Newly released on the TI-CALC.ORG site is assembler for the 82 and a
 >
 > "hello world" program was made shortly afterwords (with source code).
 > The
 > question I have is what all do I need to do to compile it.  I need to
 > know
 > where I can get an assembler/compiler and the "TI-82.H" include file.
 > If
 > someone could point me to a web site where I can get both hassle free,
 > would appreciate it very much.

 The TI-82.H file hasn't been released yet

 Bryan Rabeler
 brabeler@ticalc.org
 the ticalc.org project

Yes it has.  Go to http://www.imatowns.com/~asm82/.  Download 2.0 of
OShell-82 and you'll have everything you need, except TASM.
Go to ticalc.org for that (note: the only files out of TASM that you need are
tasm.exe and tasm80.tab)

Adamman
Adamman106@aol.com
IRC=Adamman on EFnet