Ti-83 problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ti-83 problem

When I do pretty much any thing on my ti-83 that makes the calc think or
what every it does, the screen dims.  I have no clue how it happened and
my batteries were just recharged and they are the original batteries
that came with the calc.  If I want to run a program I have to start it
with the contrast up so when it dims I can still see the screen.  The
screen even dimmed when I plugged in the graph link cable.  I tried
resetting the calc but it didn't help.  I am going to return the calc
because it is still under warranty but I would still like to know if any
one has seen anything like this.
If any one wants more details e-mail me.

Paul