Re: precision on all calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: precision on all calcs

On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Andrew Wendt wrote:

> > Get a clue you retard.  I stand by my original statement.  You are flat
> > wrong.
>
> Oh, sure. I come up with a reproducible way to do it, and all you can do is
> insult me and say I'm wrong. No evidence or examples like in my post.
>
> It's pretty ironic that you tell me to get a clue when you never realized that
> my post was meant as a joke. I guess with some people you need to litter the
> message with smileys for them to get it.

Hah! Slick maneuver to get yourself out of looking real dumb - "Oh, like,
I was just joking.  Yeah, that's it, I was kidding around guys..."

I'd have more respect for you if you could admit when you're wrong.

> BTW, maybe you shouldn't be so fast to call other people names. And instead of
> yelling at someone to learn math, you could politely explain what they did
> wrong.

I often don't have the patience to tolerate utter incompetence - I know,
I know - it's a shortcoming of mine.  I call it how I see it.

        Jeff Bunds
        bunds@students.uiuc.edu

Follow-Ups: References: