Information on tokenizing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Information on tokenizing

I recently found the files that explain how to write more concise code in
BASIC on ti-files... however they were for the 82/83/85, and I have a 92.

That aside, I also remember there being a disscussion (or file) a long time
ago that discussed how to format a program to take advantage of how the
calc tokenizes it (things like where to put variables, one long program vs.
lots of subprograms, etc.).

Does anyone know what happened to this information?

thanks,
Nathaniel Gibson

* Nathaniel Gibson           *
* ngibson@postoffice.ptd.net *

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
                                -Steven Wright